2013年1月17日星期四

the current popularity of pink zebra chi straightener

"Shame children later do not eat so much, fit to burst your little belly Beware, oh!" chi flat irons grease rubbed the little guy lips, then rubbed his belly with the palm pro to help his digestion.A quarter of an hour later, she holding the bulk start to the little guy in the yard. A walk after dinner, and lived nine, to these regimen she did not forget to teach the little guy at any time.

"Mummy, if you are tired, you take a break." Little guy saw the chi face tired color, busy and well-behaved and said, "Shame children not noisy Mommy, the mourning children with clever aunt went to the yard to play.""Oh, we have small baby really sensible." The chi kissed the cheek of the little guy, and said softly, "Shame children, that Mommy rest so clever aunt accompany you to play, and to be good, oh, do not running around. "

"chi flat iron, you do not have to say, I was afraid to hear you push the word! I've been waiting for you for five years, waiting for more than the original three about two years, you can not again refuse me! You said before, in 2035, if I still love you, and wish for you, that you will accept me, no longer will I pushed! are passed away in 2035 and now, my love for you has not diminished shred the contrary, with the passage of time and the accumulation of more and more all my heart has been filled with you, and then tolerate other! chi past lives I only love you, do you really have the heart to hurt me again. ? "

没有评论:

发表评论