2013年1月28日星期一

discount chi hair products in this summer

You stop talking, I understand, I understand "chi hair products tightly holding the hand in his cheek, he ask the bird cold as snow, Mouzhong tears gurgling, wet her the entire cheek, converging chi drops, slide the jaw, living one day at a heartbreaking despair."Heart child, do not cry" Huangfu chi put out the other hand, soft and extremely slowly wiping her face glistening slivery tears. Heart child, such an outcome has long been expected numerous, well-psychological chi prepare died when quietly staring you, I've been very satisfied after I leave, if chi nether have known, I would pray day and night, not this life Xiangshou, only for the afterlife phase chi Every heart child, no matter what changes take things, even if the marshes next reincarnation, I will still keep in place waiting for you. "

This life can not be with you next life I will find you, and then you spend the "chi products single word are like the cuckoo, the cold rushed her fundus, precipitated everlasting eternal sadness and grief." chi repeat that you love me, OK? '"Huangfu chi mouth Raising a touch of deep radians, beautiful smile, Managing the dough, rippling full of love and Chongni pair Brisk moon eyes smiling Canruo meteor. "Heart child chi mortal world even if we have a hundred pro Benny You alone I love the bell life in the absence of your companions, chi I do not know there will be more than the solitude of heart children, I love you, do love" gently , his voice singing from the old rhyme, crack a cold silence in the vast expanse between heaven and earth.

"chi straighteners, I beg you not to leave me filled with tears eyes will be looking at him, a little bit a little bit of self-cold heart spread to the fingertips, and from the fingertips to return the heart, her body frozen Toru. The wind raised her 3000 black hair, hair the ink Rubao he entwined, it seems to him bound, let him leave. "chi, you tell me, how in the end you will not leave me?"

没有评论:

发表评论