2013年1月9日星期三

burberry handbags malaysia is quite utilizable for exercising

the burberry bags heard nice crescent gently all at once: sub Hao, I do not deny that your proposal has a huge market value, but I never design men's, but also not to design men's, Leila brand primarily for women, I did not intend to open up the men's market, so, I am sorry, I can not accept this collaboration! "

Shuzi Hao eyes gradually dim down, he put the glass down, put burberry outlet's start with big hands stretched firmly hold."Sub-Hao, do not do so." burberry feel awkward pole, she subconsciously looked around and wanted to withdraw the hand."I know what you're trying to avoid!"

The Shuzi Hao did not let go who sowed faint Chu pain, burberry on sale deep tone: "I have known you for so many years, too think about your mind, your favorite men's design, and even once told me, why women can not become top menswear designer? happens we should when this man! Do you say these words are forgotten? "

没有评论:

发表评论