2013年2月26日星期二

the marketing management of ghd straightener

ghd flat iron closed the doors of the laboratory, along the porch with his father came to her bedroom door, on foot to the sat down on a bamboo chair, GHD picked up on the reclining chair and small table kettle and poured two cups of tea, the girl sat on his father's left hand railings staring at the cup of tea.

"Dad, there's good news and bad news to two, ghd purple picked the next eyebrow: "the bad news!""Oh?In general are not like to hear the good news?""I like to surprise last!"GHD hey hey laugh, really is the father, she also likes to hear bad news is good news.

"The bad news is, I was removed from office, Dad, I turned down!"ghd nz sale hesitated, nodded, "this is for you the impulsive behavior punishment, I also feel lighter, if my decision will not so simple to let you, at least let torture of people give you a meal!"

没有评论:

发表评论