2012年12月12日星期三

ugg halendi sandals white 1762 are fashionable

ugg 5899 face suddenly pale, heart pang, he muttered, "I do not want to marry, but I Niangqin to her? I can not refuse, Niangqin very nice to me, I do not want to make her sad?"ugg heard heart lost some Yi You still want to go back and get married, and it is the parents' order to enrich people go to get married, ugg hidden live in the heart of the displeasure of her gentle consolation, "Shut up, I know, I do not force you, you take me asleep, etc. I find the opportunity to help you get out when you can get married, you can also make many babies. "

"But without you, UGG Classic Short heart down and muttered," Then I will see you again? "ugg heart surprised a moment, his face showing a little bit of a smile, she will smile was fading, patient and gentle comfort him, "did not see you did not see, and you looked after your wife owners and children on the line, do not see I'm not. "

ugg australia heard I was hurt, "That's you, that time what will happen?""I ugg said," In the future, I raised enough money on their own ransom out, and then marry a husband Lang live well with him, when I should have many children. "Yiyou heart Lost, watching ugg asked, "Are you going to marry who was dependent children you cook it??" He looked at? "I can learn to cook?"

http://www.cheapuggbootsai.com/

没有评论:

发表评论