2012年12月26日星期三

farouk chi hair color are exactly what you are looking for

chi hair straightener got me on the dressing table stool to sit down, in a low voice while, as she reached out to take me down on the table in the jade comb, comb my hair carefully.CHI come on, hot lips intimately stroking my earlobe.And as current through, I close my eyes, body trembling, deep agitation, blood flowing excitedly, feel like a piece of candy in the melting, melting sweet.

"Cough, cough!"The ring at the door light well, I a surprised, confused and almost jump.Look at the mirror, suddenly to lips and eyes, with spring woman, her straight to the chi products behind."Is everybody here?"CHI calmly took my hand go to the drawing room, the head also does not carry, light tunnel: "go, each wearing a mask,?"

"Ga?Oh.I had answered a God, it was discovered that chi hair products although with unknown words, the last question is asked for me."Yes," the nameless be entirely absorbed across the US, with a pile of masks out to everybody: "CHI no, yesterday took a.Estimate king also do not use, is?"

没有评论:

发表评论