2014年10月14日星期二

gtddfj aujoj ccfbdu

Well, my friends, a pair of lovers holding hands, holding fresh huā, smiling, positive leisurely walking to nike free, getting rich, getting brighter, go fresh huā covered ground, go well transported every day, the couple walking down the Avenue of Stars happiness in their lives, my friends, let nike air max 90 with applause bless them! Wang Zhengfei holding Fu Dan 's arm slowly walked along a red carpet, flying in the sky huā flap, Wang Zhengfei 's face with a faint smile, originally Wang Zhengfei for such mundane things are relatively not wait to see, even he wants to over naked marriage, but others bare marriage is because of money, and he bare marriage because of the trouble, anyway, but the wedding is a formality that he wanted to do.

Well, my friends for Mr. and Miss I think we probably are very familiar with, but in today's the big day, I was to tell us about it. Stood by me this handsome, personable handsome groom Wang Zhengfei is today ! Well, my friends, standing here, the natural beauty, such as huā jade girl is today's bride, Fu Dan ! My friends, nike australia it applaud it, I tell nike air max 90 ah, today applaud ensure that your life is not laid off tomorrow to buy lottery tickets, quasi able Feng award.

Well, my friends, here nike air max 90 engagement ceremony performed to a very solemn moment, please Mr. front of everyone 's face, to your mind the most beautiful angel lady to marry him. nike air max 90 Hostesses have please send fresh huā! At this time, a ritual divination sister will already prepared fresh huā sent up, and handed Wang Zhengfei. My friends, in a beautiful legend when the Warriors to pursue angel, when taken in the next street along the beautiful blossoming fresh huā, after untold hardships when he came around the time the angels will be with the court type of courtesy, solemnly gave him a beautiful angel, goddess of his dreams to marry him !

没有评论:

发表评论