2012年11月30日星期五

ugg ultra tall boots chocolate 5245 and five pieces of gold

"Night."Is the shadow's voice, "very good, just too sad."UGG Classic Tall Fancy seems to be moving."But, very suitable for my mood at this moment."I wipe the tears, smiled slightly, "so, I have to leave."Slowly rose, "ugg, I'm sorry."Why.But without sound.I turned back, "it is a dark night, will not be in the morning."For the ugg sentence, I think that a wise man, will understand, "the two please leave, I would like to rest."

"Night, don't despair."cheap ugg boots australia at the moment of the voice was deep, in order to me?But in my heart, can truly understand, and few people, no experience, how will understand, that kind of pain, is doomed eternally disillusionment."In your eyes, medicine has been complete."Without care or a little waves without tone, "but also a taste of drugs, the Millennium purple amber."ugg paused, "is not good."

"It don't bother, couldn't see for me, nothing."I am self-deprecating smile, "worry-free son when interested in my eyes?"Don't know why, for the UGG Classic Short that kind of light, my heart always has a heart like anger, there's always something pinned.ugg also seems to be not angry, after a moment of silence, "is the shadow. Let me help you, and do not have thousands of years of purple amber, everything is useless."Tone seems to have subtle disappointed, because I care about it, why hear ugg this tone, the heart has a place to start the pain?

没有评论:

发表评论